Just a 2¾ hour drive from Sydney CBD and a 15 minute drive from Oberon and Mayfield Garden.
Foley’s is the perfect holiday destination for families, small groups, and couples, with four bedrooms, open plan country kitchen, dining and adjoining living room with a slow combustion wood heater.
Large garden with full size tennis court.
Our four bedroom self-contained homestead offers the perfect country retreat including:
- Open plan country kitchen, with cook-top, oven, microwave and appliances
- Two bathrooms
- Slow combustion wood heater with fire wood supplied
- Additional electric heater if required
- Flat screen TV (2)
- Four bedrooms:
- Room 1 – Queen
- Room 2 – Queen
- Room 3 – Queen
- Room 4 – King Single
- Small outhouse with double bed for larger groups
- Free WiFi
- Linen and towels
- Washing machine and dryer
- Full size tennis court
- Outside BBQ
- Large garden
- Large adjoining three car garage
- Explore the world famous Jenolan Caves which offers a labyrinth of stalactite lined limestone caves.
- See the beautiful world-class Mayfield Gardens – the 160 acre cool climate garden has many amazing features including boardwalks, fountains, ponds and a colonnade of London Plane trees.
- Hike around the Kanangra-Boyd National Park – view the golden cliffs and blue bushland or sit at the top of the majestic mountains.
- Bathurst 1000 and 12 Hour Car Races.
- Bathurst Winter Festival.
- Kayak along Lake Oberon – take your kayak and paddle over the water of picturesque Lake Oberon or go fishing for trout along the banks of the lake.
- Go golfing at the Oberon Golf Course – Play a round on the beautiful 18 hole course along the foreshores of Lake Oberon.
- Region also offers fossicking, mountain biking, fly fishing, 4W driving and horse riding opportunities.
Foley’s is located approx. 2.45 hours from Sydney, 40 minutes from Bathurst and 15 minutes from Oberon and Mayfield Garden.
Leaving Oberon take the Abercrombie (Goulburn) Road and travel for 4km, turn right onto Sewell’s Creek Road. Travel 5km and turn left onto Foleys Creek Road. Travel 4km and turn left onto Beaconsfield Road and travel 3km.
Foley’s Farm House being near the top of the hill on the right, with the property name clearly displayed on the letterbox.
Address is 899 Beaconsfield Road, Oberon/Essington.
Let’s Start a Conversation
For general enquiries submit your details here. If you wish to make a booking enquiry use our more detailed enquiry form here.
There is a minimum two night stay with pricing for two adults starting at $600.00. Pricing is based on the number of people staying with special rates for families and larger groups.