Charming 4 bedroom farmhouse with all amenities.
Peaceful and beautiful views across the tablelands.
Mountain climate with occasional snow falls in winter.
Landscaped garden with full size tennis court.
Centrally located to Mayfield Gardens, Jenolan Caves, Oberon Dam and many other recreational pursuits.
Clean fresh country air in a low stress rural setting.
Our four bedroom self-contained homestead offers the perfect country retreat including:
- Large open plan country kitchen, with cook-top, oven, microwave and appliances
- Two bathrooms
- Slow combustion wood heater with fire wood supplied
- Flat screen TV
- Four bedrooms:
- Room 1 – Queen
- Room 2 – Queen
- Room 3 – Double
- Room 4 – King Single
- Linen and towels
- Washing machine and dryer
- Full size tennis court
- Outside BBQ
- Landscaped garden
- Small dog friendly with enclosure
- Large three car garage
Foley’s is the perfect base from which to explore Oberon and surrounding districts.
- Explore the world famous Jenolan Caves which offers a labyrinth of stalactite lined limestone caves.
- See the beautiful world-class Mayfield Gardens – the 160 acre cool climate garden has many amazing features including boardwalks, fountains, ponds and a colonnade of London Plane trees.
- Hike around the Kanangra-Boyd National Park – view the golden cliffs and blue bushland or sit at the top of the majestic mountains.
- Bathurst 1000 and 12 Hour Car Races.
- Bathurst Winter Festival.
- Kayak along Lake Oberon – take your kayak and paddle over the water of picturesque Lake Oberon or go fishing for trout along the banks of the lake.
- Go golfing at the Oberon Golf Course – Play a round on the beautiful 18 hole course along the foreshores of Lake Oberon.
- Region also offers fossicking, mountain biking, fly fishing, 4W driving and horse riding opportunities.
Foley’s is located approx. 2.45 hours from Sydney, 40 minutes from Bathurst and 15 minutes from Oberon.
Leaving Oberon take the Abercrombie (Goulburn) Road and travel for 4km, turn right onto Sewell’s Creek Road. Travel 5km and turn left onto Foleys Creek Road. Travel 4km and turn left onto Beaconsfield Road and travel 3km.
Foley’s Farm House being near the top of the hill on the right, with the property name clearly displayed on the letterbox.
Address is 899 Beaconsfield Road, Oberon.
Let’s Start a Conversation
For general enquiries submit your details here. If you wish to make a booking enquiry use our more detailed enquiry form here.